Templestowe is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, located 16 km north-east of Melbourne's Central Business District. It is located in the local government area of the City of Manningham. Templestowe is known for its beautiful parks, gardens and reserves, including Ruffey Creek Trail, Westerfolds Park and the Yarra Valley Trail.
The most important landmarks in Templestowe are the Templestowe Village Shopping Centre, the Templestowe Hotel and the Templestowe Community Centre.
There are no casinos in Templestowe, however, there are several nearby in the Melbourne CBD.
RSL Clubs, Legions Club, Bowling Club, Sports Bars and Licenced Pubs
There are several RSL clubs, Legions Club, Bowling Club, Sports Bars and Licenced Pubs with poker machines, keno and tab in Templestowe. The total amount of pokies in the area is limited by local regulations. The Templestowe Hotel has 10 poker machines, the Templestowe RSL Club has 20 poker machines and the Templestowe Bowling Club has 8 poker machines.
The best bistros to eat in Templestowe are the Templestowe Village Bistro, the Templestowe Hotel Bistro and the Templestowe RSL Club Bistro. All three offer a wide range of delicious meals and drinks.
Pubs with pokies from TEMPLESTOWE, VIC
Spectators Sports Bar Cafe 11 Likes
Address: 26 Spring Valley Dr, Templestowe, VIC, 3106
Phone: (03) 9846 7479
Most Visited Pubs
- Royal Hotel - darlington, NSW
- Commercial Hotel - cowell, SA
- Railway Hotel - prahran, VIC
- Albion Hotel - parramatta, NSW
- CBD Cafe Bar - Rydges Hotel Southbank - south brisbane, QLD
- Royal Oak Hotel - double bay, NSW
- Grand Hotel - wooroolin, QLD
- Rogans Sports Bar - bunbury, WA
- Victoria Hotel - o'halloran hill, SA
- Empire Hotel - kilburn, SA
- Prince of Wales Hotel - richmond, VIC
- New Deli Snack Bar - prospect, SA
- Boost Juice - lithgow, NSW
- The Back Page Sports Bar & Grill - carrara, QLD
- Beretta's Langwarrin Hotel - langwarrin, VIC