Somerset is a small town located in Tasmania, Australia. It is known for its beautiful scenery and its proximity to the Tasman Sea. The town is home to a number of important landmarks, including the Somerset Dam, the Somerset Beach, and the Somerset Lighthouse.
There are no casinos in Somerset, but there are a number of RSL clubs, Legions Clubs, bowling clubs, sports bars, and licenced pubs with poker machines, keno, and TAB. The total number of poker machines in the area is limited by local regulations.
The RSL clubs in Somerset include the Somerset RSL Club and the Somerset Legion Club. Both clubs offer a variety of gaming machines and other entertainment. The bowling club in Somerset is the Somerset Bowling Club, which has a number of gaming machines. The licenced pubs in Somerset include the Somerset Hotel and the Somerset Tavern, both of which have a number of poker machines.
For those looking for a good meal, there are a number of bistros in Somerset. The most popular bistros in the area include the Somerset Bistro, the Somerset Café, and the Somerset Restaurant.
Pubs with pokies from SOMERSET, TAS
High Tide Fish Bar 0 Likes
Address: 31 Wragg St, Somerset, TAS, 7322
Phone: (03) 6435 3000
Somerset Milk Bar 0 Likes
Address: 41b Wragg St, Somerset, TAS, 7322
Phone: (03) 6435 1181
Beauty Point Waterfront Hotel 0 Likes
Address: 33 Wragg St, Somerset, TAS, 7322
Phone: (03) 6383 4686
Most Visited Pubs
- Royal Hotel - darlington, NSW
- Commercial Hotel - cowell, SA
- Railway Hotel - prahran, VIC
- Albion Hotel - parramatta, NSW
- CBD Cafe Bar - Rydges Hotel Southbank - south brisbane, QLD
- Royal Oak Hotel - double bay, NSW
- Grand Hotel - wooroolin, QLD
- Rogans Sports Bar - bunbury, WA
- Victoria Hotel - o'halloran hill, SA
- Empire Hotel - kilburn, SA
- Prince of Wales Hotel - richmond, VIC
- New Deli Snack Bar - prospect, SA
- Boost Juice - lithgow, NSW
- The Back Page Sports Bar & Grill - carrara, QLD
- Beretta's Langwarrin Hotel - langwarrin, VIC