NEW NORFOLK, TAS
New Norfolk is a town in Tasmania, Australia. It is located on the Derwent River, about 25 km north-west of Hobart. The town is known for its historic buildings, including the old post office, the old police station, and the old courthouse. It is also home to the Derwent Valley Railway, a heritage railway line.
The most important landmarks in New Norfolk include the old post office, the old police station, and the old courthouse. The town is also home to the Derwent Valley Railway, a heritage railway line.
There are no casinos in New Norfolk, but there are several nearby in Hobart.
RSL Clubs, Legions Club, Bowling Club, Sports Bars and Licenced Pubs
New Norfolk has several RSL clubs, Legions Club, Bowling Club, Sports Bars and Licenced Pubs with poker machines, keno and tab. The total amount of pokies in the area is regulated by the Tasmanian Liquor and Gaming Commission. The local RSL club has 10 poker machines, the Bowling Club has 8, and the Licenced Pub has 15.
The best bistros to eat in New Norfolk are the Derwent Valley Bistro, the Derwent Valley Café, and the Derwent Valley Restaurant. All three offer a variety of delicious meals and drinks.
Pubs with pokies from NEW NORFOLK, TAS
New Norfolk RSL Club 0 Likes
Address: 30 George St, New Norfolk, TAS, 7140
Phone: (03) 6261 2875
Most Visited Pubs
- Royal Hotel - darlington, NSW
- Commercial Hotel - cowell, SA
- Railway Hotel - prahran, VIC
- Albion Hotel - parramatta, NSW
- CBD Cafe Bar - Rydges Hotel Southbank - south brisbane, QLD
- Royal Oak Hotel - double bay, NSW
- Grand Hotel - wooroolin, QLD
- Rogans Sports Bar - bunbury, WA
- Victoria Hotel - o'halloran hill, SA
- Empire Hotel - kilburn, SA
- Prince of Wales Hotel - richmond, VIC
- New Deli Snack Bar - prospect, SA
- Boost Juice - lithgow, NSW
- The Back Page Sports Bar & Grill - carrara, QLD
- Beretta's Langwarrin Hotel - langwarrin, VIC