Lewisham is a suburb in Sydney, Australia. It is located in the Inner West region of Sydney. The most important landmark in Lewisham is the Lewisham War Memorial Park. There are no casinos near Lewisham.
Lewisham has two RSL clubs, the Lewisham Hotel and the Lewisham Club. The Lewisham Hotel has 10 poker machines and the Lewisham Club has 15 poker machines. There is also a bowling club and a Sports Bar with poker machines, keno and tab. The Sports Bar has 20 poker machines. There are a total of 45 poker machines in Lewisham.
Local regulations in Lewisham restrict the number of poker machines to 45. There are also several licenced pubs with poker machines, keno and tab. The best bistros to eat in Lewisham are the Lewisham Hotel and the Lewisham Club. Both offer a variety of delicious meals.
Pubs with pokies from ,
Lewisham Tavern 0 Likes
Address: 46 Lewisham Scenic Dr, Lewisham, TAS, 7173
Phone: (03) 6265 8144
Most Visited Pubs
- Royal Hotel - darlington, NSW
- Commercial Hotel - cowell, SA
- Railway Hotel - prahran, VIC
- Albion Hotel - parramatta, NSW
- CBD Cafe Bar - Rydges Hotel Southbank - south brisbane, QLD
- Royal Oak Hotel - double bay, NSW
- Grand Hotel - wooroolin, QLD
- Rogans Sports Bar - bunbury, WA
- Victoria Hotel - o'halloran hill, SA
- Empire Hotel - kilburn, SA
- Prince of Wales Hotel - richmond, VIC
- New Deli Snack Bar - prospect, SA
- Boost Juice - lithgow, NSW
- The Back Page Sports Bar & Grill - carrara, QLD
- Beretta's Langwarrin Hotel - langwarrin, VIC