EAST DEVONPORT, TAS
East Devonport is a small town located in Tasmania, Australia. It is known for its beautiful beaches, stunning views and its vibrant culture. The most popular landmarks in East Devonport are the Devonport Regional Gallery, the Devonport Maritime Museum and the Devonport Regional Aquatic Centre.
There are no casinos near East Devonport, however there are several RSL clubs, Legions Club, Bowling Club, Sports Bars and Licenced pubs with poker machines, keno and tab. The total amount of pokies in East Devonport is limited by local regulations. The RSL Club has 10 poker machines, the Bowling Club has 8 poker machines and the Licenced Pub has 15 poker machines.
For those looking for a great place to eat, there are several bistros in East Devonport. The most popular bistros are the Devonport Bistro, the East Devonport Bistro and the East Devonport Café. All of these bistros offer delicious meals and great service.
Pubs with pokies from EAST DEVONPORT, TAS
It seems no pubs here :) !
Most Visited Pubs
- Royal Hotel - darlington, NSW
- Commercial Hotel - cowell, SA
- Railway Hotel - prahran, VIC
- Albion Hotel - parramatta, NSW
- CBD Cafe Bar - Rydges Hotel Southbank - south brisbane, QLD
- Royal Oak Hotel - double bay, NSW
- Grand Hotel - wooroolin, QLD
- Rogans Sports Bar - bunbury, WA
- Victoria Hotel - o'halloran hill, SA
- Empire Hotel - kilburn, SA
- Prince of Wales Hotel - richmond, VIC
- New Deli Snack Bar - prospect, SA
- Boost Juice - lithgow, NSW
- The Back Page Sports Bar & Grill - carrara, QLD
- Beretta's Langwarrin Hotel - langwarrin, VIC