Four Best PayID Online Casinos To Play Fantastic Pokies And Casino Games
PayID is a new payment method right now available at many online casinos. Australian punters can fund their casino account using PayID and play fantastic pokies and casino games even on your smartphones.
PayID is a simple service that makes paying money faster and easier. You can create a PayID by choosing something easy to remember, like your phone number, and registering it with your bank. This means your PayID is information unique to you, like your phone number, email or ABN, that can be securely linked to your nominated bank account. The next time you want to deposit at the casino, instead of sharing your bank or credit card account number, simply share your PayID.
The PayID addressing service is operated as part of the New Payments Platform, which is managed by NPP Australia Limited. For privacy and security reasons, PayIDs can only be registered and managed by participating financial institutions, which is why it is best to speak to your financial institution about your PayID.
How to get started with PayID?
To get started with PayID the first step is to create your PayID. You can do this typically via your usual mobile or internet banking.
Once you have created your PayID, the next time somebody needs to pay money into your bank account, you can give them your PayID instead of your BSB and account number and if you need to pay someone else, simply ask them if they have a PayID.
When it comes to paying another person’s PayID, you should find the option to do this in your participating financial institution’s online or mobile banking. Depending on who you bank with, the ability to pay to a PayID may automatically appear as an option, or you may be required to choose an Osko or fast payment first.
When you enter the PayID you intend to pay, the name of the person or organization like the online casino that owns that PayID will be confirmed before you make the payment. All you have to do is simply confirm it’s the right casino and your bank will securely communicate with their bank, sending the money via PayID into their bank account and as part of an Osko payment, the money will arrive usually within a minute.
The way you register a PayID could differ between banks, but in most cases you create a PayID within your usual mobile or internet banking. During the process select which account you wish to link your PayID or multiple PayIDs to. You will need to prove that you are the rightful owner of the information you are using for your PayID and the bank account you are linking it to – the way you would usually identify yourself when dealing with your bank.
If you have more than one account you can register a different PayID for each account.
Just remember, a PayID can only be linked to one account at any given time and if you have a joint account you can have multiple PayIDs linked to that account.
The PayID types available to you depends on who you bank with, but typically a PayID can be a phone number (which may include landline, mobile and international numbers, an email address, an Australian Business Number (ABN), an Australian Company Number (ACN), an Australian Registered Body Number (ARBN), and an Australian Registered Scheme Number (ARSN). If the financial institution does not support all PayID types, customers can still make and receive payments using a BSB and account number. Your participating bank, credit union, and building society will be able to tell you the PayID types available to you.
PayID payments can only be made from online and mobile banking of participating banks, credit unions and building societies. This means the same very high level of security that protects your existing bank accounts payments will also protect your PayID payments.
How to deposit with PayID at Online Casinos to play fantastic pokies?
At an online casino, you can make a friendly deposit using PayID.
- All you need is to pick your mobile or sit in front of PC or laptop to play pokies and casino games with real AUD.
- Now type the casino URL as an example https://superiorcasino.com/ and enter the casino with your mobile or PC web browser.
- Once you have set up your casino account by clicking on Play Now or Sign Up or Join Now from the home page you become a registered casino player with Superior casino.
- Now go to cashier page with your gaming device.There you will find so many payment options listed.
- You need to select PayID if you want to use it for deposits to play real money pokies
- Remember the online casino will reject all third-party payments or amounts sent by any person on your behalf. You will be liable for all costs incurred to return these funds.
- Through your Internet Banking or App (may only be available through your bank’s mobile App), Select ‘PayID and enter the amount you wish to pay to the casino and select the email option (navigation will vary depending on your financial institution).
- Next open your email ID with which you have registered at the online casino
- Follow the given instructions
- The instructions on email will tell you the casino account and PAYID number
- Now Enter your online casino Username with which you registered and opened your casino account.
- Confirm the PayID name as displayed
- You are done and successful with PayID deposits
- The minimum amount varies from casino to casino but with PayID you can make a Minimum Amount – $20- $30 and maximum you can deposit is $2000.
- Processing Time takes about 10 minutes depending on your bank, time of deposit and other such factors
- There is no fees when making a deposit with PayID. Its all free to use.
Now you are ready to place a bet at pokies or say play fantastic pokies and casino games of your choice with real AUD.
Four Best PayID Online Casinos to play fantastic pokies and casino games
Here are the four best PayID Online Casinos to play fantastic pokies and casino games
1. Superior Casino
With a wide welcome bons of $7500 at Superior casino, you will love to enter its mobile section that covers most of the pokies and casino games. You are offered $20 as no deposit to play pokies which is simply awesome. Also enjoy vast variety of live dealer games of Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat and other interesting games.
2. Play Croco Casino
Play Croco Casino is the best PayID iPhone casino to play pokies and casino games of your choice. You are offered 200% up to $5000 first deposit bonus. Besides pokies there are few table games of Blackjack, Baccarat and video poker as well as speciality games of Keno, bingo scratch cards, and other lotto type games to play.
3. Fair Go Casino
Fair Go Casino like Play croco casino accepts PayID deposits from Aussie punters to play real money pokies and casino games. As a new player when you first join the casino with your iPhone you are offered $1000 as welcome bonus. This iPhone casino is famous for its new pokies as well as various types of bonuses to play the games.
4. Uptown Pokies
Uptown Pokies is another friendly iPhone casino to play pokies and casino games. Grab $8888 and 350 free spins as welcome bonus which is quite generous. It is a pokies hub here with so many awesome pokies to play and win in real time. From the old classic to new pokies you will find one of your choices immediately when you join this casino.
Besides these four best PayID online casinos to play fantastic pokies and casino games there are many other online casinos that might allow PAYID as deposit option to fund your casino account to play pokies. Also, you can make a deposit with Credit cards, Neteller, PayPal, Bitcoins, Neosurf and other payment modes to play real money pokies online at online casinos.
Most Visited Pubs
- Royal Hotel - darlington, NSW
- Commercial Hotel - cowell, SA
- Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar - paddington, QLD
- Railway Hotel - prahran, VIC
- The Coffee Club - brisbane, QLD
- Albion Hotel - parramatta, NSW
- CBD Cafe Bar - Rydges Hotel Southbank - south brisbane, QLD
- Royal Oak Hotel - double bay, NSW
- Rogans Sports Bar - bunbury, WA
- Grand Hotel - wooroolin, QLD
- Michel's Patisserie - earlwood, NSW
- Victoria Hotel - o'halloran hill, SA
- New Deli Snack Bar - prospect, SA
- Empire Hotel - kilburn, SA
- The Back Page Sports Bar & Grill - carrara, QLD